Triamcinolone | CAS 124-94-7
Product information of triamcinolone CAS 124-94-7
- Product Name: Triamcinolone
- CAS No.: 124-94-7
- EINECS No.: 204-718-7
- Molecular Formula: C21H27FO6
- Molecular Weight: 394.4339 g/mol
- Synonyms: TriaMcinolone(Aristocort); 9alpha-Fluoro-11beta,16alpha,17,21-tetrahydroxy-1,4-pregnadiene-3,20-dione Fluoxyprednisolone; Triamcinolone Acetonide Impurity (Triamcinolone Base); (11β,16α)-9-fluoro-11,16,17,21-tetrahydroxy-pregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione
- Appearance: White or off-white powder
- Package Specification: 25 Kg/Drum, 10 Kg/Drum, 5 Kg/Drum
- Product Categories: Chemistry medicine; Hormones and related drugs; Intermediates & Fine Chemicals; Biochemistry; Hydroxyketosteroids; Steroid and Hormone; ARISTOCORT; Steroids; Pharmaceuticals; API
- Quality Specification: EP/ USP/ BP
- Main Applications: It is used for immunological blood diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatic diseases, nephrotic syndrome, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, and other diseases to which prednisone acetate is adapted.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.