Betamethasone 17-Valerate | CAS 2152-44-5
Product information of betamethasone 17-valerate (CAS 2152-44-5)
- Product Name: Betamethasone 17-valerate
- CAS No.: 2152-44-5
- EINECS No.: 218-439-3
- Molecular Formula: C27H37FO6
- Molecular Weight: 476.58 g/mol
- Synonyms: Betamethasone valerate; ALERATE; BEDERMIN; BETAMETHASONE 17ALPHA-VALERATE; BETAMETHASONE 17A-VALERATE; BETAMETHASONE VALERATE; BETNESOL-V; BETNEVAL; BETNOVATE; VALISONE; (11-beta,16-beta)-l)oxy); 17-valerate
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Package Specification: 25 Kg/Drum, 10 Kg/Drum, 5 Kg/Drum
- Product Categories: Chemistry medicine; Hormones and related drugs; Dermatological drugs; Biochemistry; API; Pharmaceutical chemical raw materials
- Quality Specification: EP/ USP/BP
Main applications of betamethasone 17-valerate
Hormone medicine, anti-inflammatory. Betamethasone 17-valerate is mainly used for the external use of skin inflammation, to inhibit and alleviate skin itching, swelling and other symptoms.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.