Clobetasol Propionate | CAS 25122-46-7
Product information of clobetasol propionate
- Product Name: Clobetasol propionate
- CAS No.: 25122-46-7
- EINECS No.: 246-634-3
- Molecular Formula: C25H32ClFO5
- Molecular Weight: 466.97 g/mol
- Synonyms: GR-2/92; Temovate; Olux; clobetasol-17-propionate; Dermovate; CCl 4725; clobesol; Psorex; cgp9555; 17-propionate; 21-Chloro-21-deoxybetamethasone 17-propionate
- Description: Clobetasol propionate is a corticosteroid of the glucocorticoid class used to treat various skin disorders including eczema and psoriasis. It is also highly effective for contact dermatitis caused by exposure to poison ivy/oak. It is also used to treat several autoimmune diseases including alopecia areata, vitiligo, lichen sclerosus, and lichen planus.
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Package Specification: 25 Kg/Drum, 10 Kg/Drum, 5 Kg/Drum
- Product Categories: Adrenal corticosteroids; Health care raw materials; Respiratory medicine; Chemistry medicine; Hormones and related drugs; Dermatological drugs; Steroid medication; Biochemistry; Steroid and Hormone; API; Pharmaceutical chemical raw materials; Botanical medicine
- Quality Specification: EP/ USP/ BP
Main applications of clobetasol propionate
- Adrenal cortex hormone and adrenocorticotropic drugs.
- Clobetasol propionate is a synthetic high-efficiency topical glucocorticoid.
- It has an strong anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and capillary contraction effects.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.