Beclometasone Dipropionate | CAS 5534-09-8
Product information of beclometasone dipropionate 5534-09-8
- Product Name: Beclometasone dipropionate
- CAS No.: 5534-09-8
- EINECS No.: 226-886-0
- Molecular Formula: C28H37ClO7
- Molecular Weight: 521.0422 g/mol
- Synonyms: Aldecin; BECLOMETHASONE 17-ALPHA,21-DIPROPIONATE; 17,21-dipropionate; beclacin; beclometasone17,21-dipropionate; becotide; Clorhexidine dipropionate; Beclomethasone propionate; becloforte; becloval; beclovent; benconase
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Package Specification: 25 Kg/Drum, 10 Kg/Drum, 5 Kg/Drum
- Product Categories: Adrenal corticosteroids; Health care raw materials; Chemistry medicine; Hormones and related drugs; Dermatological drugs; Steroid medication; Biochemistry; Steroid and Hormone; API; Pharmaceutical chemical raw materials
- Quality Specification: EP/ USP/ BP
Main applications of beclometasone dipropionate
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-itch effects.
- It can inhibit bronchial exudates, eliminate bronchial mucosal swelling and relieve bronchial spasm.
- Adrenal corticosteroids can be used to treat a variety of inflammatory skin diseases.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.