Betamethasone 17,21-Dipropionate | CAS 5593-20-4
Product information of betamethasone 17,21-dipropionate
- Product Name: Betamethasone 17,21-dipropionate
- CAS No.: 5593-20-4
- EINECS No.: 227-005-2
- Molecular Formula: C28H37FO7
- Molecular Weight: 504.59 g/mol
- Synonyms: Diproderm; Betamethasone Dipropionate; Psorion; diprosis; diprosone; Betamethasone 17,21-dipropionate; S 3440; Rinderon DP; Maxivate; diprolene; Diprophos; 1-DIPROPIONATE; BETAMETHASONE 17,21-DI-PROPIONATE; BETAMETHASONE 17-ALPHA,21-DIPROPIONATE; BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE; diprolene
- Description: Betamethasone dipropionate is a glucocorticoid steroid with anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive abilities. It is applied as a topical cream, ointment, lotion or gel (Diprolene) to treat itching and other minor skin conditions such as eczema. It is a “super high potency” corticosteroid used to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. It is a synthetic analog of the adrenal corticosteroids.
- Appearance: White or off-white crystal
- Package Specification: 25 Kg/Drum, 10 Kg/Drum, 5 Kg/Drum
- Product Categories: Adrenal corticosteroids; Health care raw materials; Respiratory medicine; Chemistry medicine; Hormones and related drugs; Dermatological drugs; Steroid medication; Biochemistry; Steroid and Hormone; API; Pharmaceutical chemical raw materials
- Quality Specification: EP/ USP/ BP
Main applications of betamethasone 17,21-dipropionate
API for the treatment of skin inflammation and pruritus, topical adrenocortical hormone anti-inflammatory drugs.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.