6alpha-Methylprednisolone | CAS 83-43-2
Product information of 6alpha-methylprednisolone 83-43-2
- Product Name: 6alpha-methylprednisolone
- CAS No.: 83-43-2
- EINECS No.: 201-476-4
- Molecular Formula: C22H30O5
- Molecular Weight: 374.4706 g/mol
- Synonyms: 6α-methylprednisolone; Methylprednisolone; Methyl Prednisolone Hydrogen succinate Impurity A; Methylprednisolone Acetate EP Impurity B; Methylprednisolone Hydrogen Succinate EP Impurity A; 11,17,21-Trihydroxy-6-methylpregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione; Methylprednisolone Impurity A; Methylprednisolone-d4
- Appearance: White or off-white powder
- Package Specification: 25 Kg/Drum, 10 Kg/Drum, 5 Kg/Drum
- Product Categories: chemistry medicine; Hormones and related drugs; ENT drug; Anti-inflammatory drugs; Circulatory (cardiovascular) system drug; Miscellaneous Biochemicals; Pharmaceuticals; Steroid and Hormone; MEDROL; Biochemistry; Hydroxyketosteroids; Steroids; Intermediates & Fine Chemicals; API
- Quality Specification: EP/ USP/ BP
- Main Applications: Used in biochemical research. Suitable for rheumatoid arthritis, collagen disease, allergic diseases, ophthalmic diseases, lymphocytic leukemia, soft tissue inflammation and hemolytic anemia.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.