Hydrocortisone Acetate | CAS 50-03-3
- Product Name: Hydrocortisone Acetate
- CAS NO.: 50-03-3
- EINECS No.: 200-004-4
- Molecular Formula: C23H30O6
- Molecular Weight: 404.5
- Description：Glucocorticoid anti-inflammatory agent
- SBML: Hydrocortisone (Asc 1250) derivative. Anti-inflammatory and centrally mediated behavioural effects in vivo. Orally active.
- Purity: > 98%
- Store: Store at Room Temperature. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
- Solubility:Soluble in DMSO
- Dispose:Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Synonyms: (11beta)-21-(Acetoxy)-11,17,21-trihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione;11,17-Dihydroxy-3,20-dioxopregn-4-en-21-ylacetate;11-beta,17-alpha-dihydroxy-21-acetoxypregesterone;11beta17alpha-Dihydroxy-21-acetoxypregesterone;17-alpha-hydrocorticosterone21-acetate;17alpha-Hydrocorticosterone-21-acetate;17-dihydroxy-20-dion(11-beta)-pregn-4-ene-21-(acetoxy)-11;17-dihydroxy-20-dion(11beta)-pregn-4-ene-21-(acetyloxy)-11; [2-[(8S,9S,10R,11S,13S,14S,17R)-11,17-Dihydroxy-10,13-dimethyl-3-oxo-2,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-decahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-yl]-2-oxoethyl] acetate
- Product Categories: Biochemistry;Hydroxyketosteroids;Steroids;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Veterinaries;Steroid and Hormone;Hormone Drugs;Adrenal cortical hormone drugs; API
- Package Specification: 25 Kg/Drum 10 Kg/Drum 5 Kg/Drum
- Quality Specification: EP/USP/Ch.P/JP
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.