1,2-Bis(m-tolyloxy)ethane | CAS 54914-85-1
Product Information of EGTE (CAS 54914-85-1)
- Product Name: 1,2-Bis(m-tolyloxy)ethane
- Synonyms: 1,2-Bis(3-methylphenoxy)ethane; Sensitiser EGTE; EGTE
- CAS No.: 54914-85-1
- EINECS No.: 402-730-9
- Molecular Formula: C12H18O2
- Molecular Weight: 242.31 g/mol
Specification of EGTE (CAS 54914-85-1)
- Appearance: White crystal powder
- Purity (%): ≥99
- Boiling Point: 378.3 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 182.6 ºC
- Melting Point: 100-103 ºC
- Dry Lossing: ≤0.5%
- Refractive Index: 1.549
- Packaging: 20KG/Carton
Applications of EGTE (CAS 54914-85-1)
- EGET (CAS 54914-85-1) is mainly used as thermal paper sensitizer for the production of thermal paper (thermal paper coating, thermal recording paper, thermal carbon paper, instrumentation in the scale of the recording paper to a variety of receipts, invoices, etc.).
- Sensitizer for thermal paper.
Storage conditions: Store in a cool dry place and prevent from sunlight.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.