4,4’-Dihydroxy Biphenyl Sulfone | CAS 80-09-1
Product Information of Bisphenol S (CAS 80-09-1)
- Product Name: 4,4’-Dihydroxy Biphenyl Sulfone (Bisphenol S)
- Synonyms: 4,4′-Sulfonyldiphenol; Bis(4-hydroxyphenyl) sulfone; Bisphenol S; BPS
- CAS No.: 80-09-1
- EINECS No.: 201-250-5
- Molecular Formula: C12H10O4S
- Molecular Weight: 250.27 g/mol
Specification of Bisphenol S (CAS 80-09-1)
- Appearance: White crystal powder
- Assay: 99.5% min
- Melting Point: ≤245 ºC
- Moisture: ≤0.5%
- Solubility: Easily dissolved in alcohol, acetonitrile, dimethyl sulfoxide, basic solution,heated water, and slightly dissolved in cool water.
- Packaging: 25kg paperbag or 500kg container
Applications of Bisphenol S (CAS 80-09-1)
As substitutes for Bisphenol A, used for polycarbonate, epoxy resin, polyester and phenolic resin synthesis, as well as developer for photographic material and thermal paper.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.