4-Hydroxy-4′-isopropoxydiphenylsulfone | CAS 95235-30-6
Product Information of D-8 (CAS 95235-30-6)
- Product Name: 4-Hydroxy-4′-isopropoxydiphenylsulfone
- Synonyms: D-8; 4-hydroxy-4′-isopropoxydiphenylsulphone; 4-(4-Isopropoxyphenylsulfonyl)phenol
- CAS No.: 95235-30-6
- EINECS No.: 405-520-5
- Molecular Formula: C15H16O4S
- Molecular Weight: 292.35 g/mol
Specification of D-8 (CAS 95235-30-6)
- Appearance: White crystal powder
- Purity (%): ≥99
- Boiling Point: 478.789 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 243.363 ºC
- Melting Point: 128-130 ºC
- Packaging: 20KG/Carton
Applications of D-8 (CAS 95235-30-6)
- D-8 (CAS 95235-30-6) is is the thermal color-developing material, also known as heat-sensitive material, mainly used for thermal color-developing fax paper and printing paper.
- Papermaking auxiliary, a color developer for thermal dyes.
Storage conditions: Store in a cool dry place and prevent from sunlight.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.