1,2-Dimethylimidazole | CAS 1739-84-0
Product Information of 1,2-Dimethylimidazole
- Product Name: 1,2-Dimethylimidazole (hazardous chemical)
- Synonyms: 1,2-Dimethyl-1H-imidazole; 1H-Imidazole, 1,2-dimethyl-; Imidazole, 1,2-dimethyl-; 1H-Imidazole, dimethyl-
- CAS NO.: 1739-84-0
- EINECS No.: 217-101-2
- Molecular Formula: C5H8N2
- Molecular Weight: 96.13 g/mol
- Appearance: White molten crystal
- Purity: ≥98.5%
- Water Content: ≤1.0%
- Melting Point: 38-41°C
- Category: Imidazole curing agent; Pharmaceutical raw material and intermediate
- Package: 150kg/plastic drum or the user’s appointed packages.
Application of 1,2-Dimethylimidazole (CAS 1739-84-0)
- Catalyst in polyurethane.
- 1,2-Dimethylimicazole is a catalyst which is applied in polyurethane rigid foam and elastomer to extend the pot life, fasten the reaction and increase the final cross-link density.
- Pharmaceutical intermediate.
This product has a bit irritant smell. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Avoid breathing vapor, mist or spray. Use with adequate ventilation. Gloves and mask are needed.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.