2-Ethyl-4-methylimidazole | CAS 931-36-2
Product Information of 2-Ethyl-4-methylimidazole
- Product Name: 2-Ethyl-4-methylimidazole
- Synonyms: 2-ETHYL-4-METHYL-1H-IMIDAZOLE; 1H-Imidazole,2-ethyl-4-methyl-; 2-ethyl-4-methyl-1h-imidazol; Imidazole, 2-ethyl-4-methyl-; Curezol-2E4MZ; Imicure-EMI-24; 2-Ethyl-4-methyl-3H-imidazole; 2-Ethyl-5-methyl-1H-imidazole
- CAS NO.: 931-36-2
- EINECS No.: 213-234-5
- Molecule Formula: C6H10N2
- Molecular Weight: 110.16 g/mol
- Appearance: Yellowish ropy liquid or solid
- Purity: ≥96.0%
- Water Content: ≤0.5%
- Solubility: Soluble in water, ethanol, acetone, benzene.
Application of 2-Ethyl-4-methylimidazole (931-36-2)
- Curing agent in coating, adhesives, casting and encapsulating and PCB.
- Intermediates for organic synthesis.
This product has a bit irritant smell. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Avoid breathing vapor, mist or spray. Use with adequate ventilation. Cloves and mask are needed.
Package and storage of 2-Ethyl-4-methylimidazole (931-36-2)
- 150kg/plastic drum or the user’s appointed packages.
- It should be stored at room temperature in the original sealed container away from excessive heat and humidity. Please avoid acid and oxidant. Under these storage conditions, the shelf life is 12 months.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.