2-Ethylimidazole | CAS 1072-62-4
Product Information of 2-Ethylimidazole
- Product Name: 2-Ethylimidazole (hazardous chemicals)
- Synonyms: 2-Ethyl-1H-imidazole; 1H-Imidazole, 2-ethyl-; Imidazole, 2-ethyl-; 2EMI
- CAS NO.: 1072-62-4
- EINECS No.: 214-011-5
- Molecular Formula: C5H8N2
- Molecular Weight: 96.13 g/mol
- Appearance: Off-white to yellowish crystal
- Purity: ≥99.0%
- Water Content: ≤0.5%
- Solubility: Soluble in water and alcohol, insoluble in benzene.
- Melting Point: 77.0-80.0°C
- Package: 25kg/plastic drum or the user’s appointed packages.
Application of 2-Ethylimidazole (CAS 1072-62-4)
- Curing agents for the epoxy resin.
- Intermediates for organic synthesis.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.