2-Methylimidazole | CAS 693-98-1
Product Information of 2-Methylimidazole
- Product Name: 2-Methylimidazole (hazardous chemical)
- Synonyms: 2-Ml; 2-Methyl-1H-imidazole; 1H-Imidazole, 2-methyl-; Imidazole, 2-methyl-; 2-methyl imidazole
- CAS NO.: 693-98-1
- EINECS No.: 211-765-7
- Molecular Formula: C4H6N2
- Molecular Weight: 82.10 g/mol
- Appearance: White to off-white crystal powder
- Purity: ≥99.0%
- Water Content: ≤0.5%
- Melting Point: 140-146°C
- Solubility: Soluble in water, ethanol, acetone, insoluble in benzene.
Application of 2-Methylimidazole
- Curing agent for epoxy resin.
- Accelerator in powder coatings, CCL and EMC.
- Pharmaceutical intermediates for synthesis.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.