2-Phenylimidazole | CAS 670-96-2
Product Information of 2-Phenylimidazole
- Product Name: 2-Phenylimidazole
- Synonyms: 2-Phenyl-1H-imidazole; 670-96-2; 1H-Imidazole, 2-phenyl-; 2-Phenyl imidazole
- CAS NO.: 670-96-2
- EINECS No.: 211-581-7
- Molecular Formula: C9H8N2
- Molecular Weight: 144.17 g/mol
- Appearance: White to yellowish crystal powder
- Purity: ≥99.0%
- Water Content: ≤0.5%
- Melting Point: 146-149°C
- Package: 25kg/plastic drum or the user’s appointed packages.
Application of 2-Phenylimidazole (CAS 670-96-2)
- Accelerator in powder coatings, CCL and EMC.
- Curing agent for epoxy resin and polyurethane.
- Intermediate for various medicines, pesticides and dyes.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.