2-(Phenylmethoxy)-naphthalene | CAS 613-62-7
- Product Name: 2-(Phenylmethoxy)-naphthalene (BON)
- Synonyms: BETA-NAPHTHYLBENZYLETHER (BON); 2-(phenylmethoxy)naphthalene; nbe; NIPAFAX BNE SENSLON-50; BON; BENZYL-2-NAPHTHYLETHER
- CAS NO.: 613-62-7
- EINECS No.: 405-490-3
- Molecular Formula: C17H14O
- Molecular Weight: 234.30
- Appearance: White crystalline
- Purity: ≥ 99%
- Loss on Drying: ≤0.5%
- Melting Point: 100℃~103℃
- Shelf Life of BON: 24 months
- Package: 25kgs/paper drum or as customer’s request
- Storage: The BON need to stock it in dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
- Transport: BON is not a dangerous goods according to transportation regulation.
Application of BON
- The BON can be used as thermal paper sensitizer for the production of thermal paper (thermal paper coating, thermal recording paper, thermal carbon paper, instrumentation in the scale of the recording paper to a variety of receipts, invoices, etc.).
- It also can be used in synthetic fragrances, soap flavor, cosmetics flavor, flavor and blending flavors.
- The BON can be used in medicine.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.