Acid Green 3 | CAS 4680-78-8
Product Information of Acid Green 3
- Product Name: Acid Green 3
- Synonyms: Acid Green GB; Guinea green B; Pontacyl Green B; Acid Green B; FD&C Green no. 1; nsc5016; nsc8684; CI 42085; fdcgreen1; MIDORI402; Green GB; foodgreen1; Aci Gree 3; acidgreens; a.f.greenno.1; Benzenemethanaminium,N-ethyl-N-[4-[[4-[ethyl[(3-sulfophenyl)methyl]amino]phenyl]phenylmethylene]-2,5-cyclohexadien-1-ylidene]-3-sulfo-,inner salt, sodium salt (1:1); N-Ethyl-N-[4-[[4-[ethyl[(3-sulfophenyl)methyl]amino]phenyl]phenylmethylene]-2,5-cyclohexadien-1-ylidene]-3-sulfobenzenemethanaminium inner salt sodium salt
- CAS No.: 4680-78-8
- EINECS No.: 225-132-8
- Molecular Formula: C37H35N2NaO6S2
- Molecular Weight: 690.8
- Key Properties: Low odor, low yellowing, through-curing
- Appearance: Green powder
- Melting point: 255 °C (dec.)(lit.)
- Specification: 300%, Low Heavy Metal, No-salt
- Package: 20KG CARTON
- Main Applications of Acid Green 3: Make for water ink, jet, waterlacqure. Use in food additive, feedstuff, cosmetic, washes the hygienic things, mothball coloration. Used as a dye for silk or wool and biological stains.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.