Phenyl acetate | CAS 122-79-2
Phenyl acetate product information
- Product Name: Phenyl acetate
- CAS NO.: 122-79-2
- EINECS No.: 204-575-0
- Molecular Formula: C8H8O2
- Molecular Weight: 136.14 g/mol
- Synonyms: Acetic acid phenyl ester; Phenol acetate; 122-79-2; Acetylphenol; Acetic acid, phenyl ester; Acetyl phenol; Acetates; Acetic acid,phenyl ester
Specification of Phenyl acetate
- Appearance: Colorless or light yellow oily liquid
- Package Specification: 200 kg/plastic drum
- Main Application: It is used as a solvent and an intermediate for organic synthesis. Phenylacetate is used to obtain acetophenone through translocation reaction. It is used to treat acute and chronic jaundice hepatitis and cholecystitis.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.