Levulinic Acid | CAS 123-76-2
Product information of levulinic acid
- Product Name: Levulinic acid
- Synonyms: 4-Oxopentanoic acid; 4-Ketopentanoic acid; calcium bis(4-oxopentanoate); 2-methyl-3-oxobutanoic acid; sodium 4-oxopentanoate; 4-oxopentanoate
- CAS No.: 123-76-2
- EINECS No.: 204-649-2
- Molecular Weight: 116.12 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: C5H8O3
Applications of levulinic acid
- It can be used as raw materials for medicine, spices and coatings, and as solvents.
- It can be used as biochemical reagent and also used in organic synthesis.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.