Cysteamine Hydrochloride | CAS 156-57-0
Product information of cysteamine hydrochloride
- Product Name: Cysteamine hydrochloride
- Synonyms: Cysteamine HCL; Cysteamine HCL 99%; Cysteamine HCL Powder; Cysteamine HCL Solid; Cysteamine Hydrochioride; beta-mercaptoaethylaminchlorhydrat; cysteaminhydrochlorid; Ethanethiol,2-amino-,hydrochloride; mercaptoethylaminehydrochloride; usafee-3; CYSTEAMINE HCL 99% IN 75% SOLUTION
- CAS No.: 156-57-0
- EINECS No.: 205-858-1
- Molecular Formula: C2H8ClNS
- Molecular Weight: 113.61 g/mol
Product specifications of cysteamine hydrochloride
|Appearance||White to yellowish crystalline Powder|
|Ferric Ion||≤1ppm , ≤10ppm, ≤20ppm|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%|
- Storage Condition: Preserve in a dry, cool and ventilated place to prevent from being exposed to sunlight and damp. Forbidden the contact of metal ions.
- Package: 25kg fiber drum
Applications of cysteamine hydrochloride
- Main material to produce ranitidine and cimetidine.
- It can be used in the production of feed additives and pesticides.
- It can react with enzyme of human body and stabilize its performace when radiation is existing.
- It could be used in the curing of radiation syndrome and the poison of tetraethyl lead.
- It can be made into tablets or injections
- It could be used in cosmetic.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.