Ammonium Hexafluorozirconate | CAS 16919-31-6
Product information of ammonium hexafluorozirconate
- Product Name: Ammonium hexafluorozirconate
- CAS No.: 16919-31-6
- Molecular Formula: F6H8N2Zr
- Molecular Weight: 241.29 g/mol
- Synonyms: AMMONIUM ZIRCONIUM FLUORIDE; AMMONIUM HEXAFLUOROZIRCONATE; Aammoniumfluozirconate; diammonium,(oc-6-11)-zirconate(2-hexafluoro-
- Appearance: White crystal powder
- Assay: ≥98%
Applications of ammonium hexafluorozirconate
- Ammonium hexafluorozirconate can be added to chromic acid solution to improve the corrosion resistance of zinc, lead and other metals.
- Ammonium hexafluorozirconate can be used in the production of ceramics and glass, etc.
- Ammonium hexafluorozirconate can be used as a catalyst for the preparation of zirconium fluoride and high purity zirconium.
Specification of ammonium hexafluorozirconate
- Impurities: Iron(Fe)≤0.01%; Chloride (Cl)≤0.2%
- Package: 25Kg plastic woven sack
- Transportation Caution: Inorganic poisonous
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.