Color Developing Agent CD-3 | CAS 24567-76-8
Color developing agent CD-3 product information
- CAS NO.: 24567-76-8
- Molecular Formula: 2(C12H21N3O2S).3(H2SO4).2(H2O)
- Molecular Weight: 873.01 g/mol
- Synonyms: Photosensitive Material CD-3; 4-(n-ethyl-N-2-methanesulfonylaminoethyl)-2-methylphenylenediamine sulphate
- Package: 25 kg/drum
Specification of color developing agent CD-3
white or light pink powder or crystalline powder, easily soluble in water; aqueous solution is colorless or light red, gradually turning red if exposed to the air for long.
- Appearance: white to pink crystal
- Volatile matter: ≤0.1%
- PH range: 1.38-1.78
- CD/H acid: 1.500±0.010
- Ash content: ≤0.1%
- Heavy metal: ≤0.001%
- Acidic aqueous solution: qualified
- Alkaline aqueous solution: qualified
- Photographic properties: qualified
- Aging characteristic: qualified
- Assay: 99.0-102.0%
Application of color developing agent CD-3
Color developing agent CD-3 is mainly for developing oil-soluble color photographic paper and reversal film.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.