Guanidine phosphate | CAS 5423-23-4
Product Information of Guanidine phosphate
- Product Name: Guanidine phosphate
- Synonyms: Di-guanidine hydrogen phosphate; GUANIDINE PHOSPHATE (2:1); secondary guanidine phosphate
- CAS NO.: 5423-23-4
- EINECS No.: 226-552-4
- Molecular Formula: [HN=C(NH2)2]2•H3PO4
- Molecular Weight: 216.22 g/mol
- Appearance: White needle-like crystal
- Assay: 99% min
- PH Value of 4% Water Solution: 8.0 – 10.0
- 4% Water Solution: Colorless transparent
- Water: 0.5% max
- 50 g Completely Dissolved in 100CC Water: Colorless transparent
Application of Guanidine phosphate
In wood, fiber, paper, flame retardant, water-proofing agent.
Package and storage of Guanidine phosphate
25 kg polypropylene bags with PE inliner. Store in a dry and coolplace. It is recommended to use the product within two years.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.