Product Information of CAS 64265-57-2
- Product Name: Trimethylolpropane tris(2-methyl-1-aziridinepropionate)
- CAS NO.: 64265-57-2
- EINECS No.: 264-763-3
- Molecular Formula: C24H41N3O6
- Molecular Weight: 467.607 g/mol
- Appearance: Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid
- Solid Content: >99%
- Density (20°C): 1.05-1.07 g/ml
- Freezing Point: -15°C
- Boiling Point: >200°C
- Solubility: Soluble in water and many common organic solvents.
Application of CAS 64265-57-2
Trimethylolpropane tris(2-methyl-1-aziridinepropionate), CAS 64265-57-2, is added to water based acrylic emulsion and polyurethane dispersions. It can be widely used in ink, coating, PSA, adhesive to improve the water, chemical, alcohol, detergent resistance and cohesive strength. It is also environmental-friendly, as the finished products is non-toxic and non-smell without any chemical hazards such as methanal after cross linking.
Package of CAS 64265-57-2
The standard package is 5kg/drum or 25kg/drum, or it can be packed according to customers’ requirements.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.