Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate | CAS 66170-10-3
Product information of sodium ascorbyl phosphate
- Product Name: Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP)
- Chemical Name: Sodium L-Ascorbic acid -2-phosphate
- Synonyms: L-Ascorbic acid 2-phosphate trisodium salt; Sodium L-ascorbyl-2-phosphate; Sodium L-ascorbyl-2-; SodiuM (R)-5-((S)-1,2-dihydroxyethyl)-4-hydroxy-2-oxo-2,5-dihydrofuran-3-yl phosphate; L-Ascorbicacid, 2-(dihydrogen phosphate), sodiuM salt (1:3); L-Ascorbic-2-Phosphate; 2-PHOSPHO-L-ASCORBIC ACID TRISODIUM; 2-PHOSPHO-L-ASCORBIC ACID TRISODIUM SALT
- CAS No.: 66170-10-3
- EINECS No.: 1308068-626-2
- Molecular Formula: C6H6O9Na3
- Molecular Weight: 322.05 g/mol
Product specifications of sodium ascorbyl phosphate
|Appearance||White or yellowish Powder|
|Loss on drying||≤8%–11%|
|Heavy Metal||≤10 ppm|
- Storage Condition: Preserve in a dry, cool and ventilated place to prevent from being exposed to sunlight and damp.
- Package: 5kgs carton with inner 1kg aluminum foil bag
Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a derivative of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), it can rapidly digested by phosphatase to free ascorbic acid in the human body, and is stable. Therefore, sodium ascorbyl phosphate can play the function of ascorbic acid, and overcome the shortcoming. Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is used for nutritional supplement, feed additive, antioxidant and cosmetics whitening additive.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.