Acetophenone | CAS 98-86-2
Product information of acetophenone
- Product Name: Acetophenone
- CAS No.: 98-86-2
- EINECS(EC#): 202-708-7
- Molecular Formula: C8H8O
- Molecular Weight: 120.15 g/mol
- Synonyms: Methyl phenyl ketone; 1-Phenylethanone; alpha-Acetophenone
- Nature of Acetophenone: Colorless crystals or light yellow oily liquid. Like the aroma of hawthorn.
- Density: 1.0281 g/ml at 25 °C(lit.)
- Melting Point: 19.7 ℃
- Boiling Point: 202.3 ℃
- Solubility: Slightly soluble in water, soluble in many organic solvents.
Applications of Acetophenone
It is used as raw material for perfume and medicine, plasticizer and solvent.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.