Hydrogenated tallowamine | CAS 61788-45-2
Product Information of Hydrogenated tallowamine
- Product Name: Hydrogenated tallowamine
- Synonyms: Amines, hydrogenated tallow alkyl; Hydrogenated tallow alkyl amines; Amine, hydrierte Talg-alkyl-; Tallowalkylamine, hydrogenated; Hydrogenated tallowalkylamines; Hydrogenated tallowamine; Rofamin T Tallow amine, hydrogenated; NoKe 86D; CHaMine TH 9; FENTAMINE A-HT; Rofamin TD Tallow amine, hydrogenated & distilled
- CAS No.: 61788-45-2
- EINECS NO.: 262-976-6
- Molecular Formula: C18H39N
- Appearance: White solid
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Melting point: 39-45 ℃
Application of hydrogenated tallowamine (CAS No.: 61788-45-2)
- Preparation of potassium salt floatation, asphalt emulsifier and anti caking agent for chemical fertilizer
- Hydrogenated tallowamine can be used as raw materials for surfactants, detergents, flotation agents, anti caking agents for fertilizers, etc.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.