Photoinitiator TPO | CAS 75980-60-8
Photoinitiator TPO Product Information
- Product Name: 2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide (TPO)
- CAS NO.: 75980-60-8
- EINECS No.: 278-355-8
- Molecular Formula: C22H21O2P
- Molecular mass: 348.382 g/mol
- Other names: Photocure TPO; Photoinitiator-TPO; HRcure-TPO; TPO; SPEEDCURE TPO; YF-PI TPO; IHT-PI TPO; LABOTEST-BB LT00452354; SP-2,4,6; Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine oxide; 2,4,6-Trimethylbenzoyldiphenylphosphine oxide; Diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide; (diphenylphosphoryl)(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)methanone; Diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)-phosphineoxide; (2,4,6-trimethyl benzoyl) diphenyl phosphine oxide; Phosphine oxide, diphenyl(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)-; TMDPO; 75980-60-8; EINECS 278-355-8
- Key Properties: Low odor, low yellowing, through-curing
- Packaging: 20 kg carton
As an efficient photoinitiator, the photolysis products of 2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide (TPO) are three methyl benzoyl free radical and two phenyl phosphonyl free radical, which are both free radicals with high initiating activity. The absorption wavelength of the photodissociation product moves to the short wave, and has the effect of photobleaching, which is beneficial to the ultraviolet light transmission, and can be used for the curing of thick coating. The thermal stability of TPO is excellent. It is heated to 180℃ without chemical reaction and has good storage stability. Although 2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide (TPO) has its own light yellow, it becomes colorless after photolysis and does not change yellowing.
Product specification of photoinitiator TPO
|Absorption Peak||273 nm, 370 nm|
Photoinitiator TPO uses
Industry Uses: Adhesives and sealant chemicals; paint additives and coating additives; processing aids
Consumer Uses: Paints and coatings
Storage and Transportation
In view of the absorption of TPO in the visible light region, so people should pay attention to avoiding light in the process of production, storage and transportation of 2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyldiphenyl phosphine oxide (TPO).
S22: Do not breathe dust.
S24/25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.