Triisobutyl phosphate | CAS 126-71-6
Product Information of Triisobutyl phosphate (TIBP)
- Chemical Name: Tri-isobutyl phosphate
- CAS No.: 126-71-6
- EINECS No.: 204-798-3
- Synonyms: Tri-isobutylphosphate; Isobutyl phosphate; Phosphoric acid, tris(2-methylpropyl) ester; 2-methylpropyl di2-methylpropyl phosphate; TIBP
- Molecular Formula: C12H27O4P
- Molecular Weight: 266.31 g/mol
- Related Category: Flame retardant; phosphate ester; defoamer; penetrant
- Package: 15kg plastic drum, 200kg galvanized iron drum, IBC, ISO-TANK
Specification of Triisobutyl phosphate
- Appearance: Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid
- Boiling Point: ~205 °C(lit.)
- Density: 0.965 g/mL at 20 °C(lit.)
- Refractive Index: n20/D 1.420
- Flash Point: 150 °C
- Steam Pressure: 0.0191mmHg at 25°C
For more details of triisobutyl phosphate, please contact us.
Applications or uses of Triisobutyl phosphate
- Used as textile auxiliary, defoaming agent, dye auxiliary, etc.
- Triisobutyl phosphate (126-71-6) is mainly used for defoamer and penetrant.
- It is widely used in printing and dyeing, printing ink, building, oilfield auxiliaries, etc.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.