Ammonium bifluoride | CAS 1341-49-7
- CAS NO.: 1341-49-7
- EINECS No.: 215-676-4
- Molecular Formula: F2H5N
- Molecular Weight: 57.04
- UN: 1727
- IMDG Code: 83019
- Synonyms: Ammonium hydrogen difluoride; ETCHING POWDER; AMMONIUM BIFLUORIDE; Ammonium difluoride; AMMONIUM FLUORIDE, ACIDIC; AMMONIUM ACID FLUORIDE; AMMOMIUM FLUORIDE ACIDIC; AMMONIUM HYDROGEN DIFLUORIDE; AMMONIUM HYDROGEN FLUORIDE
- Appearance: White crystals
- Purity: ≥98%
- Character: It is a colorless rhombus or flake crystal with specific gravity of 1.52, mp 124.6°C. It is deliquescent and agglomerative easily. It is soluble in water. Its stable liquor is acidity in dry condition. It etches glass. It has toxic.
- Uses: It is used as glass etchant, aseptic, disinfector and analytical reagent, in solution in the production of metal beryllium from beryllium oxide, in the treatment of the surface of silicon steel plate, for pottery and magnesium alloy, in chemical cleaning of boilers and evaporators, in acidify treatment of sand in oil field, as fluorination reagent in organic synthesis, in extraction of rare element.
- Packing: Packing with plastic woven bag lined with polythene plastic bag. 25kg per bag.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.