Potassium fluoride | CAS 7789-23-3
- CAS NO.: 7789-23-3
- EINECS No.: 232-151-5
- Molecular Formula: KF
- Molecular Weight: 58.1
- UN: 1812
- IMDG Code: 83016
- Synonyms: POTASSIUM FLUORIDE ON CELITE(R); Fluorure de potassium; fluoruredepotassium; Potassium fluoride (KF); Potassium fluorure
- Appearance: White fine powder
- Purity: ≥99%
- Character: White powder, easy soluble in water, can soluble in HF and Ammonia, slight soluble in alcohol and acetone, its aqueous solution appears alkaline, can corrode glass and porcelain, heating to sublimate temperature can resolving a little. Poisonous, seal and store.
- Uses: Use in metal and alloy welding. Widely use for fluorine chemical solvent in produce organic compound. Use for produce insecticide in agriculture, produce HF in medicine and use for absorbent(absorb HF and moisture), can produce Potassium Fluoride, also can use carve the glass and Food preservative.
- Packing: Packing with plastic woven bag lined with polythene plastic bag, 25kg per bag.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.