2′-Hydroxyacetophenone | CAS 118-93-4; 104809-67-8
2′-Hydroxyacetophenone product information
2’-Hydroxyacetophenone is a phenolic compound used in the synthesis of potential anti-myobacterial and anticancer agents.
- Product Name: 2′-Hydroxyacetophenone
- CAS NO.: 118-93-4; 104809-67-8
- EINECS No.: 204-288-0
- Molecular Formula: C8H8O2
- Molecular Weight: 136.15 g/mol
- Synonyms: 1-(2-Hydroxyphenyl)ethanone; 2-Acetylphenol; O-HYDROXYACETOPHENONE; o-Acetylphenol; Ethanone, 1-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-; 1-(2-Hydroxyphenyl)Ethan-1-One; Acetophenone, 2′-hydroxy-; o-Hydroxyphenyl methyl ketone
- Appearance: Light yellow or light brown oily liquid
- Package Specification: 200 kg/plastic drum
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Main Applications of 2′-Hydroxyacetophenone
- Used in the manufacture of choleretic drugs and other organic synthetic raw materials.
- O-hydroxyacetophenone is used in the synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates, such as: Heart rhythm flat.
- Heart rhythm flat intermediate.
- Used for flavor additives.
- Used for organic synthesis.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.