2-(chloromethyl)-4-methylquinazoline | CAS 109113-72-6
2-(chloromethyl)-4-methylquinazoline product information
2-(Chloromethyl)-4-methylquinazoline is a building block used for the preparation of Linagliptin, and can acting as type 2 diabetes drugs.
- Product Name: 2-(chloromethyl)-4-methylquinazoline
- CAS NO.: 109113-72-6
- EINECS No.: 1308068-626-2
- Molecular Formula: C10H9ClN2
- Molecular Weight: 192.645 g/mol
- Synonyms: Linaint-I; 109113-72-6; Linagliptin INT3; Linagliptin interMediate A; 2-chloroMethyl-4-Methyl quinaoline; 2-(chloromethyl)-4-methylquizoline; Quinazoline,2-(chloroMethyl)-4-Methyl-
Specification of 2-(chloromethyl)-4-methylquinazoline
- Appearance: White to off-white solid powder
- Assay: ≥98%
- Package Specification: Based on customer’s requirements.
- Main Application: Used for lilaridine. Intermediate of liraliptin.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.