Meldrum’s Acid | CAS 2033-24-1
Meldrum’s acid product information
- Product Name: Meldrum’s acid
- Synonyms: 2,2-Dimethyl-1,3-dioxane-4,6-dione; Malonic acid cyclic isopropylidene ester
- CAS NO.: 2033-24-1
- Molecular Formula: C6H8O4
- Molecular Weight: 144.13 g/mol
Specification of meldrum’s acid
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Assay: ≥99%
- Water Solubility: Soluble in organic solvent and alkaline water solution.
- Package Specification: 25 kg/drum
- Main Application: Used in organic synthesis; used as pharmaceutical intermediate; intermediate of meropenem.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.