(R)-3-Piperidinamine dihydrochloride | CAS 334618-23-4
(R)-3-Piperidinamine dihydrochloride product information
(R)-3-Aminopiperidine Dihydrochloride has been used as a reactant for the preparation of dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitors derived from Alogliptin.
- Product Name: (R)-3-Piperidinamine dihydrochloride
- CAS NO.: 334618-23-4
- EINECS No.: 608-870-9
- Molecular Formula: C5H14Cl2N2
- Molecular Weight: 173.08 g/mol
- Synonyms: (3R)-piperidin-3-amine, dihydrochloride
Specification of (R)-3-Piperidinamine dihydrochloride
- Appearance: White Powder
- Assay: ≥99%
- Package Specification: Based on customer’s requirements.
- Main Application: Used for alogliptin intermediate, liraliptin intermediate.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.