Iminodibenzyl | CAS 494-19-9
Product information of Iminodibenzyl
- Product Name: Iminodibenzyl
- Synonyms: 2,2′-IMINODIBENZYL; 9,10-dihydrodibenz<b,f>azepine; 10,11-Dihydro-5H-dibenzo[b,f]azepine
- CAS NO.: 494-19-9
- EINECS No.: 207-787-1
- Molecular Formula: C14H13N
- Molecular Weight: 195.2597 g/mol
Specification of Iminodibenzyl
- Appearance: Orange yellow crystalline powder
- Package Specification: 25 kg/drum
- Main Application: Iminodibenzyl is a pharmaceutical intermediate for the production of analgesic and anticonvulsant amide imidazine. It also used in synthetic lubricants, high-temperature antioxidants. Used as an antiepileptic carbamazepine intermediate. It can be used as a chromogenic probe for the quantification of hydrogen peroxide and glucose.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.