4-Cloromethyl-5-methyl-1,3-dioxol-2-one | CAS 80841-78-7
Product information of 4-Cloromethyl-5-methyl-1,3-dioxol-2-one
4-Chloromethyl-5-methyl-1,3-dioxol-2-one is an important reagent in the preparation of angiotensin II receptor antagonist such as Olmesratan Medoxomil. 4-Chloromethyl-5-methyl-1,3-dioxol-2-one is also used in the preparation of prodrugs of ampicillin.
- Product Name: 4-Cloromethyl-5-methyl-1,3-dioxol-2-one
- Synonyms: DMDO-CL
- CAS NO.: 80841-78-7
- EINECS No.: 617-178-6
- Molecular Formula: C5H5ClO3
- Molecular Weight: 148.54 g/mol
Specification of 4-Cloromethyl-5-methyl-1,3-dioxol-2-one
- Appearance: Light yellow transparent liquid
- Package Specification: Based on customer’s requirements
- Main Application: Used as pharmaceutical intermediate, olmesartan intermediate. Intermediate of the antibiotic lenampicillin (Varacillin / Takacillin).
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.