Alogliptin Benzoate | CAS 850649-62-6
Alogliptin Benzoate product information
Alogliptin, a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor, is an oral antidiabetic drug.
- Product Name: Alogliptin benzoate
- CAS NO.: 850649-62-6
- EINECS No.: 691-730-4
- Molecular Formula: C25H27N5O4
- Molecular Weight: 461.519 g/mol
- Synonyms: (R)-2-((6-(3-aminopiperidin-1-yl)-3-methyl-2,4-dioxo-3,4-dihydropyrimidin-1(2H)-yl)methyl)benzonitrile benzoate; Nesina; Alogliptin API; Benzoic acid, Glenn; API-Reducing Blood Sugar; Alogliptin (benzoate salt); 2-[6-benzonitrile benzoate;Alogliptin benzoate (SYR 322)
Specification of Alogliptin Benzoate
- Assay: ≥99%
- Package Specification: Based on customer’s requirements.
- Main Application: It is a serine protease dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) inhibitor, which can maintain the levels of glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) in the body, and promote the secretion of insulin, thus exerting a hypoglycemic effect.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.