Teneligliptin | CAS 906093-29-6
Teneligliptin product information
Teneligliptin Hydrobromide is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor that is used to treat type 2 diabetes.
- Product Name: Teneligliptin
- CAS NO.: 906093-29-6
- EINECS No.: 695-742-0
- Molecular Formula: C44H65Br5N12O2S2
- Molecular Weight: 1257.7161 g/mol
- Synonyms: Teneligliptin HydrobroMide Hydrate; Teneligliptin (hydrobroMide)
Specification of Teneligliptin
- Assay: ≥98%
- Package Specification: Based on customer’s requirements.
- Main Application: It is mainly used to treat type 2 diabetes.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.