4′-Hydroxyacetophenone | CAS 99-93-4
4′-Hydroxyacetophenone product information
- Product Name: 4′-Hydroxyacetophenone
- CAS NO.: 99-93-4
- EINECS No.: 202-802-8
- Molecular Formula: C8H8O2
- Molecular Weight: 136.14 g/mol
- Synonyms: 1-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)ethanone; P-HYDROXYACETOPHENONE; 4-Acetylphenol; Piceol; p-Acetylphenol; Ethanone, 1-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-; para-Hydroxyacetophenone; p-Oxyacetophenone; Methyl p-hydroxyphenyl ketone
- Appearance: White or off-white crystalline powder
- Package Specification: 200 kg/plastic drum
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Main Applications of 4′-Hydroxyacetophenone
- It is an organic synthesis intermediate and is used in the production of perfumes.
- P-hydroxyacetophenone is also a choleretic drug, which can be used for the manufacture of choleretic drugs and other organic synthetic materials.
- Medicine, perfume, organic synthetic raw materials.
- Heart rhythm flat intermediate.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.