Tri-isobutyl phosphate | CAS 126-71-6
Product Information of Tri-isobutyl phosphate
- CAS NO.: 126-71-6
- EINECS No.: 204-798-3
- Molecular Formula: C12H27O4P
- Synonyms: PHOSPHORIC ACID TRIISOBUTYL ESTER; isobutylphosphate; Phosphoricacid, tris(2-methylpropyl)ester; Triisobutyl phosphate; TIBP; TRIS-ISOBUTYLPHOSPHATE; Triisobutylphosphat; Isobutyl phosphate; tri isobutyl phosphate
- Molecular Weight: 266.32 g/mol
- Stability: Stable under normal pressure and temperature
- Packaging: 15kg plastic drum, 200kg galvanized iron drum
Physicochemical Property of Tri-isobutyl phosphate
Tri-isobutyl phosphate is colorless transparent liquid. Hardly soluble in water, blended soluble in organic solvent, such as alcohol and ether.
- Melting Point: <-60°C
- Boiling Point: 264°C
- Relative Density: 0.9646 (25/4°C)
- Refractive Index: 1.4190
- Octanol/Water Partition Coefficients: 3.7
- Flashing Point: 132.5°C
- Autoignition Temperature: 428°C
- Decomposition Temperature: 272°C
Applications of Tri-isobutyl phosphate
- Tri-isobutyl phosphate (126-71-6) is used as textile auxiliaries, penetrant, dye auxiliaries, etc.
- Tri-isobutyl phosphate is mainly used in defoamer and penetrant.
- It is also applied in printing and dyeing, printing ink, construction and oil field.
- Adding in food and feed additive is strictly forbidden.
Storage of Tri-isobutyl phosphate
- The product should be preserved in sealed container and ventilated warehouse without drain-pipe and sewer.
- Storage temperature should be not higher than 70°C.
- Separate from food and drink.
- Keep it away from fire and heat source, oxidizing agent, acids and alkaline.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.