Tributyl phosphate | CAS 126-73-8
- CAS NO.: 126-73-8
- EINECS No.: 204-800-2
- Molecular Formula: C12H27O4P
- English name: Tributyl phosphate; Tri-n-butyl phosphate; Butyl phosphate; Phosphoric acid tri-n-butyl ester
- Trade name: Tributyl phosphate; antifoaming agent Tributyl phosphate; TBP
- Relative molecular quality: 266.32
- ICSC No.: 0584
- RETCS No.: TC7700000
- HS code: 29199000.20
- Stability: stable under normal pressure and temperature
- Executive standard: Q/320205GKAM03-2015
- Packaging: 15kg plastic drum, 200kg iron drun, IBC, ISO-TANK
Triethyl phosphate (CAS 126-73-8) is colorless to light yellow transparent liquid.
- Melting point: ＜-80℃
- Boiling point: 289℃
- Relative density: 0.9729(25/4℃)
- Relative vapour density: 9.2
- Dynamic viscosity: 5-4.0mN/m
- Refractive index: 4226
- Octanol/water partition coefficients: 4.0
- Water solubility: 1%; soluble in most organic solvent; lightly soluble in glycerol, hexanediol and amine
- Flashing point: 146℃
- Autoignition temperature: ＞482℃
Should be preserved in seal container in cool and ventilated warehouse without drain-pipe and sewer;
Storage temperature should be no higher than 70℃;
Separate from food and drink;
Keep it away from fire and heat source, oxidizing agent, acids and alkaline.
Chemical reagent, high boiling point solvent, as plasticizer of nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate, chlorinated rubber and PVC; as solvent of coating, adhesive agent and printing ink; as heat exchange medium, construction material additive, carrier of fluorochrome. Adding in food and feed additive is strictly forbidden.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.