Accelerator TETD | CAS 97-77-8
Product Information of Accelerator TETD
- Product Name: Accelerator TETD
- Chemical Name: Tetraethyl thiuram disulfide; Disulfiram
- Synonyms: ABSTINYL; ANTIETANOL; BIS(DIETHYLTHIOCARBAMOYL) DISULFIDE; BIS(DIETHYLTHIOCARBAMYL) DISULFIDE; CONTRALIN; CRONETAL; DRAM; DSF; ESPERAL; ETHYL THIURAD; ETHYL TUADS; NOXAL; TCB; TETD; TETRADINE; TETRAETHYLTHIURAM DISULFIDE; TETRAETHYLTHIURAM DISULPHIDE; 1,1’-dithiobis(n,n-diethylthio-formamid; 1,1’-dithiobis(n,n-diethylthioformamide)
- CAS NO.: 97-77-8
- EINECS No.: 202-607-8
- Molecular Formula: C10H20N2S4
- Molecular Weight: 296.54
- Density: 1.17-1.30
- Melting Point: ≥ 66.0ºC
- Heating Loss: ≤ 0.40
- Ash: ≤ 0.30 %
- Residue on Sieve (100 mesh): (150 μm)≤ 0.1 %
- Appearance: Light yellow or off-white powder
- Properties: Odorless or almost odorless. Soluble in acetone, benzene, toluene, carbon disulfide and chloroform, slightly soluble in gasoline, insoluble in water, dilute acid and dilute alkali. It has a stimulating effect on the skin and mucous membrane. The storage is stable.
- Packing: PE film bag lined PP woven bag or laminated kraft bag, Net wt 25 kg.
- Storage: Stored in cool and dry place, avoid fire, insolation and moisture.
Uses of accelerator TETD (Disulfiram, CAS 97-77-8)
- TETD has a similar role to TMTD, but accelerator TETD has better scorching property. Due to accelerator TETD has low melting point, it has good dispersibility in soft size.
- TETD is used as peptizer in sulphur-modified chloroprene rubbers.
- Super accelerator and vulcanizing agent of natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, butyl rubber, butadiene rubber and latex.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.