Photoinitiator BP | CAS 119-61-9
Product Information of Photoinitiator BP
- Product Name: Photoinitiator BP
- Chemical Name: Benzophenone
- CAS No.: 119-61-9
- Molecular Formula: C13H10O
- Molecular Weight: 182.22 g/mol
- Key Properties: Low cost, low oxygen inhibition
- Appearance: White flakes
- Assay: >99.5%
- Melting Point: 47-49°C
- Absorption Peak: 250 nm
- Package: 20kg carton
- Main Applications: Clear coatings for wood, plastics and metal, overprint varnish.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.