Photoinitiator 379 | CAS 119344-86-4
Photoinitiator 379 Product Information
- Product Name: 1-Butanone, 2-(dimethylamino)-2-(4-methylphenyl)methyl-1-4-(4-morpholinyl)phenyl-
- Synonyms: Photoinitiator 379; 2-(Dimethylamino)-2-[(4-methylphenyl)methyl]-1-[4-(4 -morpholinyl)phenyl]-1-butanone; 2-(4-Methylbenzyl)-2-(dimethylamino)-1-(4-morpholinophenyl)butan-1-one; Irgacure 379; Keycure 8179; 2-Dimethylamino-2-(4-methyl-benzyl)-1-(4-morpholin-4-yl-phenyl)-butan-1-one; former IRGACURE 379; IHT-PI 379
- CAS No: 119344-86-4
- Molecular Formula: C24H32N2O2
- Molecular Weight: 380.5231 g/mol
Product specifications of Photoinitiator 379
|Appearance||Light yellow crystal or powder|
|Absorption Peak||233, 324nm|
Main applications of Photoinitiator 379
- Photoinitiator 379 is mainly used for UV curable colored coatings and inks, UVLED curing.
- Photoinitiator-379 can be used as a photoinitiator in lithographic inks, silk screen inks, flexo inks, and electronics curing.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool dry place and prevent from sunlight.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.