4-Benzoylbiphenyl | CAS 2128-93-0
Product Information of 4-Benzoylbiphenyl (Photoinitiator PBZ)
Photoinitiator-PBZ is a highly efficient free radical type II photoinitiator used primarily for UV polymerization of the corresponding resin along with a tertiary amine complexing agent. Varnish, plastic coating, wood coating, adhesive, lithographic / screen printing ink, flexo ink.
- Product Name: 4-Benzoylbiphenyl
- Synonyms: Photoinitiator PBZ; SPEEDCURE PBZ; Methanone, [1,1‘-biphenyl]-4-ylphenyl-; eusolex3490; 4-benzoyl biphenyl; trigonal12; p-Benzoylbiphenyl; P-PHENYLBENZOPHENONE; 4-biphenylyl phenyl ketone; biphenyl-4-yl phenyl methanone; ((1,1′-BIPHENYL)-4-YL)PHENYLMETHANONE; AKOS 215-32; (1,1’-biphenyl)-4-ylphenyl-methanon; 4-Diphenyl phenyl ketone; 4-phenyl-benzophenon; Benzophenone, 4-phenyl-; p-Biphenylyl phenyl ketone; Phenyl p-biphenylyl ketone
- CAS No: 2128-93-0
- EINECS No.: 218-345-2
- Molecular Formula: C19H14O
- Molecular Weight: 258.31 g/mol
- Key Properties: High efficiency, low odor, low yellowing
Product Specifications of 4-Benzoylbiphenyl (Photoinitiator PBZ)
|Melting Point||99-101 °C|
|Loss on drying||0.50% max|
Main Applications of 4-Benzoylbiphenyl (Photoinitiator PBZ)
- UV curing coatings and inks.
- Used as a pharmaceutical intermediate and photocuring initiator.
- It is an important intermediate for the synthesis of bixazole and a photosensitizer for a photosensitive resin.
- It is also an intermediate of the antifungal drug bifonazole.
Storage Conditions: Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.