Omnipol 910 | CAS 886463-10-1
Photoinitiator 910 Product Information
- Product Name: Polyethylene Glycol di (β-4[ 4-(2-dimethylamino-2 -benzyl)butaonylphenyl] piperazine ) propionate
- CAS NO.: 886463-10-1
- Molecular Formula: C52H68N6O5.(C2H4O)n
- Other names: Polyethylene glycol di(beta-4-[4-(2-dimethylamino-2-benzyl)butaonylphenyl]piperazine)Propionate; Omnipol 910; Polyethylene Glycol di (β-4[ 4-(2-dimethylamino-2 -benzyl)butaonylphenyl] piperazine ) propionate; Photoinitiator 910
- Characteristic: Low migration and low volatility
- Packaging: 20 kg/iron drum
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool dry place and prevent from sunlight.
- Main Applications: It is mainly suitable for use in demanding applications such as food packaging inks and pigmented printing inks.
Product specification of photoinitiator 910
|Absorption Peak||230, 325nm|
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.