Photoinitiator BPO | CAS 94-36-0
Product Information of Benzoyl Peroxide (CAS 94-36-0)
- Product Name: Benzoyl Peroxide
- Synonyms: Photoinitiator–BPO; Photoinitiator BPO; BPO; BENZOPEROXIDE; BENZOYL BENZENECARBOPEROXOATE; BENZOYL DIOXIDE; DIBENZOYL PEROXIDE; Benzoyl superoxide
- CAS No: 94-36-0
- EINECS No.: 202-327-6
- Molecular Formula: C14H10O4
- Molecular Weight: 242.23 g/mol
- Solubility: Soluble in ether, acetone, chloroform, benzene. Slightly soluble in ethanol, vegetable oil, insoluble in water.
Product specifications of benzoyl peroxide (CAS 94-36-0)
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Melting Point||103-106 °C|
|Flash Point||>230 °F|
Main applications of benzoyl peroxide (CAS 94-36-0)
Benzoyl peroxide (BPO) is the most widely used initiator in the adhesive industry. It is used as a solvent polymerization of acrylate, vinyl acetate, neoprene, natural rubber, SBS and methyl methacrylate. An unsaturated polyester resin cured, an initiator such as a plexiglass adhesive. It can also be used as a vulcanizing agent and a crosslinking agent for silicone rubber and fluororubber. Also used as a bleaching agent and oxidizing agent.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.