Photoinitiator EMK | CAS 90-93-7
Product Information of Photoinitiator EMK
- Product Name: 4,4′-Bis(diethylamino)benzophenone
- Synonyms: Photoinitiator EMK; Photoinitiator-EAB; bis[4-(diethylamino)phenyl]methanone
- CAS No: 90-93-7
- EINECS No.: 202-025-4
- Molecular Formula: C21H28N2O
- Molecular Weight: 324.46 g/mol
- Key Properties: High efficiency, yellowing.
- Solubility: Soluble in ethanol, insoluble in water.
Product Specifications of Photoinitiator EMK
|Appearance||light yellow powder|
|Boiling Point||475.7°C at 760 mmHg|
|Absorption Peak：||248, 374nm|
Main Applications of Photoinitiator EMK
- Photoinitiator EMK is used as a dye intermediate for the synthesis of triarylmethane dyes, such as basic brilliant blue BO; it can also be used as a photosensitizer in the film film industry; as a special optical material for the microelectronics industry; Rubber crosslinker. It is obtained by reacting N,N-diethylaniline with phosgene, and can also be synthesized by an oxidation method.
- It mainly used for high-efficiency UV curable colored coatings & inks.
- Used as a dye intermediate.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool and dry place, and prevent from sunlight.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.