Methyl 2-Benzoylbenzoate | CAS 606-28-0
Product Information of Methyl 2-Benzoylbenzoate (Photoinitiator OMBB)
OMBB is an odorless photoinitiator that is in direct contact with food. Widely used in a variety of food packaging UV ink and varnish systems. It has a strong UV absorption performance.
- Product Name: Methyl 2-Benzoylbenzoate
- Synonyms: Photoinitiator OMBB; OBM; Methy o-benzoylbenzoate; SPEEDCURE OMBB; 2-benzoyl-benzoicacimethylester
- Cas No: 606-28-0
- EINECS No.: 210-112-3
- Molecular Formula: C15H12O3
- Molecular Weight: 240.3 g/mol
- Key Property: Low odor
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and alkali solution, precipitated in acid is almost insoluble in water.
Product Specifications of Photoinitiator OMBB (CAS 606-28-0)
|Melting Point||48-53 °C|
|Flash Point||>230 °F|
|Loss on Drying||0.50% max|
Main Applications of Photoinitiator OMBB (CAS 606-28-0)
- Low odor formulations of offset, flexo and screen inks.
- UV curing coatings and inks.
- Used as anti-UV absorber.
- Used for antiseptic of food and beverages.
Storage Conditions: Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, away from incompatible substances.
For more chemical products, you may contact us by sending email.